Dr. T. Family dentist in Tsunami is a healthcare family dentist with practices in Mabopane, Ga-Rankuwa, Soshanguve which is in the Tshwane North Region.
One of our goals being able to provide good and appropriate dental healthcare to all clients, from all different walks of life. We decided to expand our dentist services here in Tsunami, Ga-rankuwa, Pretoria.
Because we pride ourselves in being a family dentist, we also understand our economy in South Africa, especially new developing townships near and surrounding Ga-Rankuwa. Tsunami residents do not have to travel further out for dental service and pay more petrol and extra taxi fare, we will offer an equivalent good dental service and cheaper than our other local practices in Pretoria.
Proximity and availability of quality healthcare services are important for every community. This is the reason why we go and provide our services where people are.
All our practices are run by Dr. Tshepo Lerumo is qualified in Bachelor Of Diagnostic Radiology which was obtained at the old Medunsa as most would know it but it is now called Sefako Makgatho Health Science University, it doesn’t end here, Dr. Tshepo Lerumo also went further and obtained a qualification as Bachelor Of Dental Surgery. Dr. Lerumo has studied and worked as a dentist in Ga-rankuwa for a while, he had an internship at George Mukhari Hospital for a few years. We are now a team of 10, which comprises 5 qualified dentists and 5 assistants around Mabopane, Soshanguve, Ga-Rankuwa in the Tshwane North Region.
Out other dentist practices are located at Soshanguve at Halala, Dr. Kwinda Medical Centre at Soshanguve GG, Kopeng Pharmacy in Mabopane, Block C, and at Kopeng Medical Centre here in Ga-rankuwa Zone 9.
What type of services does Dr. T. Family Dentist at Tsunami Medical Centre provide?
As a standard, before any type of procedure; we diagnose and provide our clients with good, appropriate:
- Tooth whitening- before your teeth whitening process, the patient will have a consultation with the dentist to see the condition of their teeth, to make sure that you have no teeth and gum problems, this will discuss the shades of whiteness the client would like. The procedure will take roughly;y 45min-1hr, all patients are different.
- Deep cleaning- this process sometimes requires 2 consultation appointments because the dentist will have to numb up one side of your mouth for the first consultation which helps prevent the dentist from numbing your whole mouth. The numbing lasts a couple of hours. There are 2 numbing products to choose from: the gel or anaesthetic needle, the dental hygienist will recommend which one is best for you. The difference between regular cleaning and deep cleaning is with deep cleaning they clean from below your gum line and the tops of your teeth.
- Root canals- when decay or cavity goes into the nerve area of a tooth, the process of repairing and save the infected or the damaged tooth/teeth, this procedure is called root canal therapy or root canal as it is popularly known.
- Tooth extractions- tooth extractions mean that the whole tooth is removed, from the socket all the way to the bone.
When is it necessary to remove the tooth?
- When your tooth is too decayed or when it’s infected too deep into the tooth
- When your mouth is overcrowded and there’s no room for all your teeth
- When you’ve experienced trauma or an injury
- Tooth Implants- when your tooth is replaced by prosthetic teeth which will work like ordinary teeth.
- Gold tooth removal
How much are the services?
For more information contact us on
Address: 1155 Ext. 25
Call: 061 528 0997